20lbs gone in two months (sept and oct) yay ^^ Hopefully by the end of the year Im about 230ish. And hopefully next...
whenever you’re in a situation where you need motivation just whisper “give ‘em the old razzle dazzle” to yourself and proceed to give ‘em the old razzle dazzle
No matter how many crunches or ab exercises you do you won’t lose the belly fat until you get your eating and cardio routine under control as you won’t be able to see those beautiful abs if you have fat around it. I recommend cardio cardio cardio as often as you can 4-6 times a week 30 minutes minimum. Then incorporate toning exercises once you get your diet under control.
- Eat! Don’t skip meals; otherwise you’ll become too hungry, eat too fast, and ultimately eat too much.
- Transition to whole grains. Whole grains are richer in nutrients and fiber, helping you to stay full longer and preventing nasty spikes in insulin, which trigger belly fat storage.
- Eat more produce. Fresh vegetables and fruits are key to good nutrition (go as organic and natural as you can)
- Avoid inflammatory foods. Inflammation triggers belly fat storage so avoid refined carbohydrates, foods rich in saturated fats and trans fats, and highly processed foods. aka- go organic.
- Eat at least one good source of healthy fat every day. Monounsaturated fats and omega-3 fatty acids help to fight both belly fat and inflammation. These fats are essential to maintaining a desirable body weight as well as preventing disease. I love avocado’s.
- Drink at least 8–10 cups of water every day. Hydration helps keep your energy level up, fills you up to help you reduce your portions at meals and snacks, and helps your metabolism function at its peak. I drink 1 gallon a day.
- Green tea (need I say more)
- Hot and spicy seasonings: Seasonings like cayenne pepper help to boost metabolism, helping you burn more calories and make weight maintenance even easier.
- Lean protein (especially fish!): Aim to include a good source of lean protein, such as fish, chicken breast, or tofu, with every meal. Not only does protein provide a slight metabolism boost, but it also helps you feel satisfied for hours after eating.
- Low-fat Greek yogurt: This type of yogurt is a great source of protein as well as calcium, which has been shown to help reduce overall body fat and belly fat. Because Greek yogurt contains twice the amount of protein as your typical yogurt, it helps you stay full longer, fighting cravings for belly-busting foods.
- Nonstarchy vegetables: Because vegetables fill you up without filling you out, they’re really the backbone to any healthy eating plan. They’re also loaded with anti-inflammatory properties to continue to banish belly fat for life. Even when you reach your goal weight, aim to have a minimum of four servings of nonstarchy vegetables every single day.